Sunday, August 7, 2011

Glossy Black Paint

While trying to unpack our things, and figure out what we need for our home.....
I knew I wanted some chairs for our dining room table.  The search was on, until...
I was at a moving sale at jazz singer, Linnzi Zaorski's home, in Bywater.
There they were. Four cute, but "needed some love"....chairs.  And by "needed some love", I mean, anyone else would have thought they were ugly. I brought them home (among a few of her dresses, of course!)  And yes, a few people thought the chairs were ugly.  "trust me!!!", I had to tell them!  So on to the search for glossy black paint!!!!  And man, was it a search!!!  Why?  Who knows.  Anyway, had to buy a gallon of it mixed up.  

So... now I have a glossy black bookcase, a glossy black side table, and four glossy black chairs to match!!! We even found a semi-glossy black (much needed) china hutch.  It all looks nice together.  And it all started with four chairs needing some love, from the Bywater jazz singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment