Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just Some Things

New Orleans feels like another (world).  With the beautiful skyline, music always around us, pleasant daily rainfalls that cool the air a bit.  The air maybe hot and humid, but has a lot of vibrant energy.
I really enjoy taking in and connecting with the essence of this beautiful, magical city. The unexpected smiles from people I come across, the sound of the Street Cars, the ships passing along the river, the pleasant sound of church bells in the distance, tourists taking pictures of things everywhere we go, our serene walks, grand oaks tunneling the streets, crepe myrtles, beautiful foliage, and beautiful flowers everywhere, the little lizards hopping across the sidewalks, it is nice.  Everyday I stop and say to myself, "I live here".
I live in New Orleans, Hello! The most beautiful city in America!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I dropped back in to say hello. My mother told me she saw you and is sending us your book! I love reading this blog, and love your descriptions of the city. Makes me think about visiting down there but also trying to make some changes here where I live now. Nice Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! I like doing this. And if it inspires anyone, it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete